This 170 year old cottage has everything you need to switch off and enjoy the best of Cornwall. There’s no shortage of hiking trails, swim spots and surf beaches on the doorstep or if you’re more of the sit back and enjoy good food and wine kind of person we’ve got you covered too.
Need to know
- Two bedrooms
- Sleeps three
- A two minute walk from the centre of Port Isaac
- A four minute walk from Port Gaverne, perfect for swimming and paddle boarding
- Garden with a valley view
- The cottage is a two minute walk from the South West coast path
- No pets
- Downstairs bathroom with shower facilities
- Due to the nature of the village and its old streets there is no private parking but the public car park is a one minute walk away costing £5.10 a day in summer and £2.90 a day in winter
"We had the most incredible week. Hiking, swimming, lots of good food but the best bit was just enjoying a pint on the harbour watching the fishing boats come in with their daily catch."